Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Deborah's Workshop

Hi, it's Deborah Boschert. Just a quick note to say that I'm offering a new online workshop called Branches, Buds and Blossoms Fabric Collage. The workshop sample includes all the techniques from the workshop... fabric selection, composition, surface design, stencil, hand embroidery, embellishments.... so much fun stuff!


You can read all the details and registration info here

Two of the quilts from my 12x12 collections also are good examples of the style and techniques covered in the workshop.

Here's Pink Pencil Experiment. It's so fun to look back at these quilts. I really love this one... maybe even more than I did when I first created it.


This is "In Light Of" from the gray challenge of the ColorPlay Series. The white bare tree shape was created with a freezer paper stencil. It's very similar to the tree from the workshop sample.

0 comments: