Wednesday, May 2, 2012

and the winner is...

Poor twelves! You have been waiting with bated breath, I know, as I have prevaricated about our next theme. I have tossed around a few ideas some of which were discarded on the basis of being too restrictive (the sky, Amazon,circus) and others that may have been a little too vague or esoteric. My favourite (and originally planned-for theme) was "Journeys" but then we did "Maps"so... our next theme is Mythology. Ta daaaah! Such a broad subject should provide us with plenty of variety and I will be fascinated to see what gems you all unearth. The reveal date for this challenge is 12 July 2012. Ladies, start your engines! Ready...set...GO!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Mmmm - I see an M theme emerging with our 2012 challenges!

Diane Perin said...

Well, that WILL be a challenge! I like it and will put on my thinking cap!

Françoise said...

Ooh... Shinto gods, old Japan... I think I can keep my favourite theme! :-)

Karen said...

Achilles Heel, Cupids Bow, I'm good.

Kristin L said...

I went through a greek mythology phase in my teens and now my kids are doing the same with the Percy Jackson series, et al. Should be fun. :-)

Unknown said...

Hmm. Greek? oman? viking? Oh I know.... African! So much to choose from!