Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's Missing

While contemplating what to do for this final theme, I've been studying my past contributions.
After considering a dozen eggs, the twelve disciples, the months of the year, etc... I decided not to focus on something that comes in a group of twelve, but rather just create something that is "me" and incorporates elements of twelve.

So that's a start. Now what?

I'm noticing there is almost no red in any of my quilts. So, I'm pulling out red -- fabric and paint.

5 comments:

Kristin L said...

Way to shake things up!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Your eleven quilts look fantastic up on your wall.

Gerrie said...

Red? Woo hoo.

Françoise said...

Red... I'm using it too...
Your quilts look wonderful. Can't wait to see the next one!

Robin said...

Hanging all the pieces together that way is a wonderfully bold installation piece.
Great job.