Saturday, March 7, 2009

Window Inspiration

As I have made the rounds of blogs during the past week, I have noted some mention of the window challenge. I have mine firmed up - just have to do it. I have been thinking about windows and some of my photographs. I remembered this one that I took at a deserted ranch which is now part of Joshua Tree National Park.


The park has huge rock piles every where you look and this photo had a reflection of one of these formations from behind me. The ranch house still has all the things one would have used during the early part of the twentieth century. Here is another shot, showing the items in the quaint kitchen.


I hope you are all finding lots of inspiration and ideas for your windows.

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

I love the colors and layers in your photos! I think I have an idea too, but haven't tried it out yet.

Nikki said...

I love how one can both see through the window and see the reflection of whats behind.