Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Terri's Intro

I'm Terri Stegmiller from North Dakota, USA. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. I really hated sewing when I went to school and had to take Home Economics class. I only really got interested in sewing again when I met my mother-in-law, who is a wonderful quilter. This was back in 1993.

So after learning how to make quilts and working with the more traditional designs and patterns, I felt like I needed to branch out and do more artsy stuff. Haven't looked back yet and am loving the heck out of it.

I was very flattered when Diane asked me to participate in this group. Who me????? Thanks so much Diane for the invite. I look forward to getting to know everyone. I follow some of your blogs already and now it looks like I get to add more to my list.

0 comments: