Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hi, I'm Deborah!

I have just finished a bowl of cereal, some fresh raspberries, a creamy cup of coffee and reading through all your wonderful introductions. What a diverse, creative, enthusiastic group we have! I am delighted. Thank you so much, Diane. I see I am almost the last to offer an introduction. (Karen, are you out there?)

I'm Deborah Boschert. I've lived near Dallas, TX for about a year and a half. Before that I lived in Maine and many other places. I'm 37 and I'm a stay-at-home-mom to Claire (8) and Benjamin (5). Benjamin started kindergarten last week and I have begun a whole new phase of my life. I have really felt new energy and opportunties now that both children are in school from 8 am to 3 pm. I fully intend to make the most of this blessing -- both in my art world and in our family world.

I've been married to Jeff for 15 years. He took this silly picture of me.
I was standing next to a piece of my art at a gallery opening and not really wanting to have my picture taken. He caught me right in the middle of rolling my eyes.

What else to say about myself... I suppose we will all get to know each other and our artistic styles as we go. I can't wait!

0 comments: